Sunday, October 14, 2012

coffee

I am the person who gets a cup of coffee and adds copious amounts of milk/cream and sugar/sweetener. My coffee addiction is fairly minimal, as I only indulge in the bitter goodness 2 to 4 times a week. Is that an addiction? Who knows. At any rate, I douse my drink (if it's possible to douse a drink) in milk, and then thicken my coffee with sugar by the spoonful! I know I am painting a glorious mental taste picture of bitter/sweet/milky/pastie/gritty/glorious drug infused (caffeine) beverages and I must say, I really do enjoy a good cup of coffee.

Now. This morning, I awoke at the early morning time of 9:00 AM, and I was in need of a dose of caffeine. I brewed some coffee, broke out the sugar and milk and, through careful calculations and precise measurements (luck) I found myself drinking a delicious mug of pristine coffee (except for all the milk and sugar, but, never mind.)

Anyways, I just wanted to share my story of coffee deliciousness.

- david -   :D

No comments:

Post a Comment