Saturday, December 31, 2022

My Favorite Songs of 2022

 Happy New Year! Much like last year, 2021 has been an interesting year for music, and while my taste has remained similar there may be a few new names (and certainly some old ones) on this years list. As always, however, the only theme to this list is entirely based on subjectivity and my personal taste in music. At the very least, I hope to be able to introduce you to a song or two that perhaps you missed this year, but at the end of the day, this is just a way for me to share some of my favorite music of 2021.

Here are my top songs of 2022:

* * *

Pinto
by Sykamore
[listen]

The Lightning I/II
by Arcade Fire
[listen]

A Temporary High
by Aurora
[listen]

Forgive Yourself
by Foxes
[listen]

vv
by Sykamore
[listen]

Sunset
by Caroline Polachek
[listen]

bb
by Phoenix
[listen]

Ceilings 
by Lizzy McAlpine
[listen]

Doomscroller
by Metric
[listen]

Finale
by Beach House
[listen]

No comments:

Post a Comment