Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Words Number A Thousand

I have decided to set myself a challenge. I hereby declare that I will write 1,000 words per week on this blog, keeping in mind of course, that I am generally lazy and may skip a day here and there. Also a picture is worth 1,000 words, so you may be seeing a lot of photographs here on my blog in the future.

So for today, I will begin by explaining where I have been for the past 10 months. God damn I have been gone a while, almost a whole year. Well, without sounding like a load of excuses, I have been busy, tired, overworked for just above minimum wage, tired, at school, tired, doing homework for school, etc. You know, the usual excuses for not keeping up to date on a blog. At any rate, I have recently begun thinking about writing as a potential career, or at least a side career, and I thought what better way to get some practice than by blogging! So here I am. Ready to write up a storm here on the old blog, and in addition to this, I will be posting more on my YouTube channel, which can be found here.

Suggestions for writing? Just leave a comment and I may just write about something you suggest. Thanks, and I will talk to you tomorrow, or later today, or Friday.

BYE!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment