Sunday, December 28, 2014

I'm a strange one...

I often find myself reading some of the most bizarre things, and not for any reason, per say. I was not assigned these readings bey a teacher or professor, nor am I required to read things for work. No, I genuinely enjoy reading some of the most "boring" things on Wikepedia. For instance, I just finished reading the - in my opinion quite interesting - entry on the International Civil Aviation Organization's airport and aircraft identification and naming conventions.


I genuinely find these types of things interesting! Am I weird? Perhaps. But I think we all have interests that are a bit off the beaten path, existing on the fringes of what might be considered "normal" or "mainstream" and I think that that is wonderful. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading,
- Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment