Wednesday, July 16, 2014

10 minutes

I was issued a challenge earlier today, to write a bad horror video game based story in 10 minutes. Well, here is the result. Enjoy!

+++
Soda and Head Crabs

As I walked across the road, I saw something strange. Happily, I strolled, every day for six years. However, this time, something was amiss. There was some sort of pod that had seemingly been dropped from the sky, and inside and around the pod were some bizarre little creatures. They reminded me of headcrabs from half life, but that was clearly imposs… no, nope, they are actually head crabs, my neighbor Horton just got attacked. Oh, my, this is not good. Things took a turn just then, ok, will, i should run. Still, I could go for a soda, there is a vending machine around here somewhere.

I found it, a vending machine, but after I inserted my money, the machine dispensed an empty can. Strange, but I guess. . . OH MY GOD, ANOTHER HEAD CRAB!

Running, running and bloody, no idea what the blood is all about, I don't remember getting cut, oh, it is just grape juice, thank goodness, I guess I can take this shortcut, Ouch, now I really am bleeding! Those head crabs can’t smell blood can they? I dont think so. “Yesss, they can,” said the slender man, standing in the shadows. He is there every day between 4 PM and 6 PM. What he does, I do not know, but [he is a bit odd. He has nothing to do with the missing people. obviously, just thought I would point that out, you know, to clarify. Actually, now that I think about it…

Ok, better. I have escaped the head crabs for now. Could have been worse, obviously. Anyways, I really am bleeding pretty bad now, should find some help, but I might meet some more head crabs, better to just bleed out here, in this cozy dark depressing and slightly smelly alleyway, well, I have lived a good… Well, I have lived a life, so ...yah.

Death is better than one might think. There is a lot of juice, apple. orange, grape, OH NO, GRAPE! I AM STILL BLEEDING. Then out of nowhere, jumps a headcrab. Seriously, in heaven. I am dead, and I still have to deal with this. Seriously, I am dead.

+++
Let me know what you think, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment