Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Quick Update and a Song

I am typing with no idea what to type about. So, lets begin, shall we? Ok. Welcome to Wednesday! I know this is being posted late, but I have had a rather hectic day. I currently work as a camp counselor, and as such I work with kids. Almost all the time, they are great, but with each week comes a new group of kids, and lets just say that every now and then, you get a few, well, difficult ones.

This week is no exception, and sadly, there is more than one. Because of this, I am extremely stressed and tired and exasperated at the end of every day, an therefor cannot really think straight. This blog is actually helpful, as I am able to combobulate my thoughts and get them out to the world. So for those of you reading this who would rather just jam out to some music or, in other words, forget about this somewhat downer of a blog post, here is a video you can check out. Thanks for reading and I will talk to you tomorrow.

- Digit

No comments:

Post a Comment