Tuesday, July 15, 2014

lol

This will be a short blog post, as I am tired and slightly loopy. At any rate, I must post, so here goes. Today I was re introduced to a game called League of Legends. You have probably heard of this game, in some form or another, and I have had experience in the past, but have not played for several months.

Fear not, however, because I am now back in the thick of things, as it were. I am working at a tech/computer summer camp, and a group of staff and campers all got together and we played some LOL! It was a great deal of fun, and I realized how important people are while gaming, even when you might not think that.

So get out there gamers, and everyone for that matter, and keep building those human bridges.

Like I said, a super short post, but I hope you enjoyed reading it, and I will talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment