Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Daily Digit! Wait What?

Hello all!

Welcome to the daily digit, a blog about anything and everything. My name is David, but here on the inter webs, I go by Digit. This blog is so that I can share my thoughts and opinions with all of you, and so that I have a place where I can further develop my writing and editorial ability. Note, I may have a slight bias and write mainly about music, video games and movies. Just saying.

Along with this blog, I have a Twitter account, a YouTube channel and a Twitch TV account where you can find me if I am not here. Many of these social media outlets are in their early stages of development, so check back in a month or so to see more content.

As the title implies, this is a daily blog, but every now and then, I may take a day or two off, but I will do my best to forewarn you about any absences that may occur.

Thank you in advance for giving this blog a moment of your time, and I will talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment