Friday, July 25, 2014

Ahh, rest.

I am coming off a week of really tiring work, and there is something to be said for simply being able to sit back, relax and watch a video or two, without knowing that you have to wake up in the morning. I dislike morning time not because of the fact that is is morning. But more because it is the beginning of the day, whereas evening is the end.

Now, you might be asking yourself, "Why does he like the end more than the beginning?" Well, because the end is the culmination and conclusion to the story, or in this case, the day. The morning is great, because it starts off everything, but the evening and night are my favorite because they are the times when the world is asleep (Not literally, of course, due to the Earths rotation and such, but you get the point.)

This magical time when you are the only person crazy enough to be awake is one of my favorite feelings. To take a walk at 2 AM is an experience like none other. But there is another reason that I love the night time, and that is because it is a time of sleep and rejuvenation. I love sleep, and the night is generally when sleep happens.

So yah, the nighttime, and rest, are pretty darn awesome!

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend and I will talk to you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment