Monday, July 21, 2014

I almost forgot this one!

I really just blanked on one important fact relating to this blog. It is, in fact, Monday, a day on which I am to post to the daily digit! At least, it is according to my own rules. At any rate, I guess I am still stuck in the weekend, as I completely forgot! But not all is lost, as I remembered in time, as as such, here we are!

Today, I want to talk about something that has been on my mind for a few days. That is, the school season. For some reason, I am oddly excited for the fall semester to start at my university, and I think that the reason for that is three fold. First, and perhaps most importantly, the classes that I am taking, while potentially difficult, are all in all, quite fun classes. Or at least, they should be, given I have a decent professor who actually tries! But that is only one reason. There are a few more as to why I am so excited.

Another reason for my seemingly baseless excitement for the return to school is the fact that I only have one year left. What! You might ask! Yes, only one year or two more semesters and I am done with by Bachelors degrees. Insert excitement here! I am stoked to be finally finishing up with a degree that has been five years in the making. Yes, I beat around the bush at community college, taking random classes at first to test the waters and see what I enjoyed doing. But still, I am ready to be out of school, at least for a while. I may go back in the future and get a masters, but well see.

And finally, the last reason that I am excited to return to the classroom is the fact that I will get to be back on a college campus. I am not sure about you all, but for me, a college campus is a magical place of learning and knowledge, and the peace and quite one can find on campus can be one of the most relaxing and tranquil experiences ever! Yes, I know I am a little odd!

At any rate, I am excited to pick up the books, pack the bags, and hunker down for the last two semesters of college. I wont be sad to leave, but I am not all that sad to stay, either.

Thanks for reading, and I will talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment