Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Plan + About Monday...

Hello! The first thing that I want to do is talk about yesterday. Yah, sorry about the short, useless post but I felt weird not posting anything, so I decided to do a short post just to let you know that I have not forgotten.

With that out of the way, however, it is time to talk about a plan. Yes, a plan. You see, for the past few weeks (about 7 weeks, to be exact) I have been working as an overnight camp instructor at a great technology summer camp and I have been having a blast. That being said, I have literally no time, no life and am 100% exhausted 100% of the time. For that reason, I am not able to dedicate the time that I would like to things like this blog, or my YouTube channel.

But, this is week 7, and thus is the end of the summer. So, I will shortly be having a bit more time to put into developing my internet presence, specifically the "This is Digit" and "Daily Digit" brands. So, I have devised a plan of attack for next week, as well as the near future.

O.K. First off, I am notorious for NOT adhering to a schedule, so I will not make one. I will instead create a template or outline that I will use to guide me in my creative process. So, Monday through Friday, I will be posting here on the Daily Digit, as it is really quite therapeutic and I have really enjoyed it thus far.

Over on the YouTube, I will be posting 2 videos per week, with the potential for more. However, 2 is the number that I will be aiming for. As far as the blog posts for those days, they will relate to the video posted, and if a video goes up on a weekend day, there will be an extra blog post for that week.

So that is my plan going forward, and I am really excited to get under way.

Also, fear not, as I will post again really soon about music, so expect that.

Thanks so much, and I will talk to you tomorrow.

- Digit

No comments:

Post a Comment